SOCK Hydro-Dry® BUSINESS Sustainable
The ideal, sustainable versatile sock to be worn all year round. The comfortable cuff guarantees the perfect fit. The long life fibre reinforced heel and toe provides a longer lifespan of the socks. The sock contains extra conductive properties, ESD.* Available in sizes 35 until 53.
With these comfortable socks, EMMA is committed to cleaning up our seas. They are made of recovered fishing nets and BCI cotton.
Extra dry due to Coolmax®: Coolmax® polyester fiber with 4 channels absorbent and transportation of moisture.
Extra durable due to long life fibre : Long life fibre strengthened and reinforces the socks, with this prolonging its lifespan.
Extra hygiene due to Sanitized: Sanitized eliminates bacteria and prevents un wanted odors.
42% Polyester (Coolmax®), 29% regenerated Polyamide, 25% BCI Cotton, 2% Carbon, 2% Elasthane
- Coolmax® polyester fibre with 4 channels absorbs And wicks away moisture step by step.
- Regenerated Polyamide long life fibre reinforces and strengthens the socks, thereby extending their life span.
- Sanitized kills bacteria and avoids odours.
- Fast drying - inside and outside the shoe.
- EMMA Hydro-dry® socks for dry & fresh feet.
- Comfortable fit of the sock avoids sagging.
- Imperceptable toe seam.