The all-round safety shoe: extremely safe & comfortable, 100% metal free & waterproof.
The Ray has everything you would expect from a safety shoe; rugged and durable with all day long comfort and protection for your feet in all conditions, all day long. This shoe has a fully waterproof membrane, so you don't have to worry about wet feet. You can fully concentrate on getting the job done. The reflective parts on the shoe ensure that you are clearly visible in the dark and the Gripforce outsole gives you maximum grip. The extremely tough carbon look on the side of the upper gives the shoe a sporty look. It is available in 2 widths (D & XD).
COMPLETELY NEW MODELS!
EMMA Ray (low model) and EMMA Ryan (high model).
- These models have all the properties that a safety shoe can offer:
- Waterproof with DryShield membrane.
- Available in sizes 36 through 48.
- With protective toe cap as standard and fully metal-free.
- Sporty look.
- In 2 widths as standard: D & XD.
- Weighs less
- Smoother roll of foot owing to non-woven anti-slip protection (instead of steel plate)
- Less sensitive to conduction in very cold circumstances
- Less chance of scratching objects due to the absence of metal
- parts on the shoe (e.g. for automotive)
The world is changing at a rapid pace and industrial processes also have a negative impact on the environment. See how EMMA manufactures sustainably, including its metal-free safety shoes.
Link to metal-free video: https://vimeo.com/551409915
|Fit||D - XD|
|Color||Black / Grey|
|Upper material||Full Grain Leather|
|Lining material||Hydro-Tec® Antibacterial/DryShield membrane|
|Insole||Non woven Antistatic|
|Inlay sole||Anti bacterial|
|Toe cap||Fiberglass toe cap / EN 12568:2010|
|Protective layer||Woven zero penetration / EN 12568:2010|
|Outsole||GripForce® Easy Twist|
|Outer toe cap||PU|
|Fastening type||Laces Black/Grey RPET WORKING 95 CM|
|European standard||EN ISO 20345:2011|
|Antistatic properties||Antistatic 0,1 - 1000 M Ohm|